Subject: >>> Digital Fantasies <<< (fwd)
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 01:43:34 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:01:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Subject: >>> Digital Fantasies <<<

Sometime back (prior to Lightspeed becoming an actual product), there was 
another product that was in the works called the Digital Fantasies 
video.  This was to be a  video full of animation's created by Lightwave 
users from around the world.  We asked for people to send in their best 
animation's so that this product would come to light.  The response was 
pretty good, but we lacked the sufficient number of animation's needed to 
make a decent tape.  Then Lightspeed came about and Digital Fantasies was 
lost in the shuffle.  Well we want to make Digital Fantasies a reality 
once again and since it has been some time since the last request for 
submissions, and most of you who DID submit probably have newer and 
better animation's, we would like to ask all of you to send us you 
animation's for inclusion on this tape.  We would like to receive all 
animation prior to the end of January 1996.  We can accept the 
animation's on SVHS, Hi-8, 3/4"(SP) or BetaSP.  This is a great way to 
get your work seen throughout the world.  There is no limit to how short 
or long the animation can be.  We will consider everything from flying 
Logo's to Space Battles.  If you are interested, please forward the tapes to:

LIGHTSPEED
Attn.: Digital Fantasies
2763 West Ave L Suite 172
Lancaster, CA. 93536.

If you have further questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED